It's hard to believe that you can get a quality full featured 10 CHANNEL system with colour screen and a fantastic array of features with a great build quality and proven reliability for under £140 but you can - and here it is - the superb AT9S from Radiolink!
What is more Radiolink is now handled by a major UK Model distributor so you can be rest assured it is 100% legal for UK operation and, should the need arise, the backup is there. You really can't go wrong!
The AT9S is a full 10 CHANNEL system that comes complete with a R9DS 9ch Receiver and is extremely versatile with programming for fixed wing, helicopters, multi rotors, boats and cars with great telemetry support and is a radio you can grow with without breaking the bank.
- DSSS and FHSS spread spectrum
- Colour Programming Screen
- QPSK modulation provides an excellent anti-interference performance (900 meters on the ground and 1500 meters in the air)
- Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band (2400MHz to 2483.5MHz)
- Channel bandwidth: 5.0MHz & 250Kps
- Adjacent channel rejection: 28dbm
- Channels: 10 channels, 5-10 channels are customised
- Compatible models: include 120 degree and 90 degree swash-plate helicopter, all fixed wings, gliders and multi-rotor
- Simulator mode: Transmitter switches to power saving mode
- Screen: 2.8 inches 16 bit colour screen, 240 - 320PX
- Transmitter power:<100mW (20dbm)
- Operating current: 90mA @ 12v
- Operating voltage: 7.4v - 15.0v
- Real-time data telemetry
- MCU: STM32F103VET6
- Chip: TI CC2533
- Choice of the following languages: English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Turkish, Russian, Korean and Chinese.
- With this radio, it is possible to receive S-BUS, PPM and PWM signals at the same time.
- 90mA operating current means an incredible low power consumption for the AT9S. A 1800mah 3S lipo battery can last for up to 12 hours
- You can use either 8 x AA batteries or a 2-4S LiPo battery to power you radio with anti-polarity protection in case you do plug your battery in the wrong way.
- There is a vibration alarm on the radio for low RSSI, low transmitter voltage, low receiver voltage and low battery voltage on your vehicle. The radio uses vibrations so the alarm is not lost in noisy situations.
- Easy-to-use navigation menu
- Upgrade by a USB cable
- Programmable MIX control
- Supplied in mode 2 but is mode changeable
Designed to Perform
Rock solid DSSS& FHSS Spread Spectrum featuring a TICC2533 Controller chip, one of the most advanced ever, combined with 512kb flash memory with two 12 bit ADCs plus a 32 bit core operating at 72MHz for lightning fast response.
Real Time Data Telemetry
Support for signal strength, receiver voltage monitoring and other feedback such as GPS, Speed etc with optional telemetry modules
Low Power Consumption
90mA operating current and switch mode power supply when using an optional 3s lipo battery typically is half the power consumption of similar systems.
With a 1800mah lipo you can get over 12 hours operating time!
Wide range of batteries can be used with reverse polarity protection
Can use 8 x AA batteries, 2 - 4s lipo packs or nimh packs with universal red JST connector. Anti polarity protection so no dam,aged is caused if you incorrectly insert the battery
Precision 4096 Resolution
Precision 4096 step resolution takes advantage of the best your servos can offer. Maximum PWM signal jitter is 1.84us and regular jitter is a microscopic 0.5us for rock solid, accurate servo response.
Multiple Alarm Prompts
Low transmitter, receiver and flight pack voltage warnings can be set for transmitter vibration or sounds ensure a safe feedback without taking your eyes off the model.
Intuitive, easy to use Interface
The quality colour display is more than just good looks. Intuitive, logical programming by jog dial and button allows easy model set up.
the AT9S can be upgraded by USB for the latest features and upgrades as they become available. Additionally the USB data backup facility helps you save and copy parameter settings easily.
Programmable Mix Control
Basic and advanced menus with graph for a variety and servo curves opens up a wealth of programming possibilities.
The AT9S has a superb feel and balance, with switches, knobs, sliders and trainer switches ergonomically placed.
AT9S Transmitter Manual (2.9mb)
The AT9S is supplied with a R9DS receiver and will work with all other Radiolink receivers EXCEPT the R8EF
Radiolink AT9S Transmitter with R9DS Receiver
Radiolink AT9S Transmitter with R9DS Receiver
Please allow 2-3 working days for dispatch of Radiolink Products.